We are happy to finally be able to report that we will resume operations for preventative and restorative procedures beginning on June 1st. We have been working hard to get back to providing the safe and comfortable care our patients are used to with some new changes. We ask that everyone work with us as we adjust to a “new normal”. Some changes you will notice include the following:
- We will ask that until further notice, you call the office upon your arrival before entry so that we may offer you either a socially distanced spot in the reception room for a minimal amount of time or immediate entry to the treatment room.
- We ask that you don’t come to the office with a companion unless special arrangements are made (example: elderly patient with relative/companion or child’s parent)
- We may ask a few health survey question either during appointment confirmation or upon arrival to the office.
- We ask that patients enter the office wearing face coverings. (We will provide a mask upon request if necessary)
- You will notice temporary barriers constructed at the front desk and reading materials have been temporarily removed from our reception area.
- Our Childers’s playroom area is temporarily closed
- Medical Grade HEPA air purifies are present in all treatment rooms as well as the reception area and our main HVAC systems are now equipped with high intensity ultraviolet light systems which act to further purify the office air.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to patients upon entry and exit to and from the office.
- We have procured necessary PPE in order to keep patients and staff safe although masks, face shields and barriers make our normal communication efforts a bit more challenging, so please bear with us.
- Patients will be asked to rinse with an oral antibiotic once in the treatment room.
- Treatment rooms will be carefully disinfected before and after any use and all high touch surfaces will be wiped down throughout the day.
Comprehensive and Gentle Family Dental Care in Montvale
At Pascack Dental Arts, we are dedicated to providing your family with reliable dental services that prioritize your health and satisfaction. We believe that high-quality care addresses your dental needs as well as your lifestyle, financial concerns, and emotional needs. Our diversified team can provide all the services your family needs in one location, and our 24-hour emergency phone is answered anytime, day or night. Whether you need a simple checkup or emergency care, we’re here to provide you with the support and service you need.
We are conveniently located across from CVS on Kinderkamack Road and can provide comprehensive oral health care services in English, Spanish, and Russian. If you live or work in, Montvale, Park Ridge, Hillsdale, River Vale, Westwood, Upper Saddle River/Saddle River, Woodcliff Lake NJ, Pearl River NY, or any of the surrounding communities, call our skilled, compassionate team today!
CALL US: (201) 391-5565 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
State-of-the-Art Technology and Superior Customer Service
We combine advanced digital x-rays, intra-oral cameras, and laser technology with meticulous care to provide you with the best experience possible. We take the time to understand your unique dental history and goals, creating a treatment plan that addresses all of your physical, emotional, and financial concerns. Our skilled team uses science, art, and skill to help you achieve a healthy, beautiful smile that reflects your unique personality. Our dental services include:
Pascack Dental Arts has been creating and restoring beautiful smiles since 1989. As a team, we combine years of experience with the latest innovations in dentistry to provide your family with the highest degree of compassionate oral health care. We accept major Credit cards, Checks, major Dental Insurances. Interest free financing is also available via Care Credit. We can assist you in creating a realistic financial plan for your family’s oral health care expenses. With our extended office hours and 24-hour emergency line, you can count on us to be here for you.
Helping Your Family Smile with Confidence
In addition to offering cosmetic and restorative dental care to adults, we also welcome young patients for preventive care. Our sedation options can help nervous or anxious children relax, and our personable team will make them feel right at home. Treatments for pediatric patients include teeth cleaning, sealants, and orthodontics. We also put a high priority on providing oral health education and hygiene tips to promote the best at-home oral health habits for both children and adults.
At Pascack Dental Arts, we offer your family the expert dental care they need to achieve and maintain optimal oral health. For more information on our services or to schedule your introductory consultation, call our office today!
CALL US: (201) 391-5565 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
Pascack Dental Arts
21 S. Kinderkamack Road
Montvale, NJ 07645
Phone: (201) 391-5565
Fax: (201) 391-8747